This Christmas surprises with YOOM™ Tomato Puff Pastry
A delicious and simple snack to make in which you will invest little time. You will see how you succeed!
Take note of what you need:
· 200 gr of YOOM™ tomatoes
· 1 plate of puff pastry
For the pesto:
· 150 ml of extra virgin olive oil
· 50 g Grana Padano
· 40 g of fresh basil
· 60 g of pine nuts
· 5 tablespoons of water
· Coarse sea salt
To make your appetizer:
- Slice the puff pastry into strips about 4 cm wide.
- Roll the YOOM™ tomatoes with the strips of puff pastry.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 200º C for about 15 minutes or until they are well gold.
- For the pesto we put in a mortar the chopped garlic, the chopped basil leaves the pine nuts and a pinch of salt.
- Crush well with the mortar and add olive oil and parmesan until it’s well mixed.