Avocado butter toast and YOOM™ tomato salsa
For 1 person:
- 1 handful of YOOM™ tomatoes
- 1 ripe avocado
- 15 g soft salted butter
- zest and juice of 2 limes
- 1 tsp. chopped capers
- a few chopped dills sprig
- a few chopped tarragons sprig
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- a few slices of sourdough bread
Snacks and Appetizers
- Mash the avocado with a fork with the softened butter to obtain a very homogeneous cream - you can also use a hand mixer if you prefer
- Add the zest of a lime and some chopped herbs. Stay cool while you prepare the tomato sauce.
- Cut the YOOM™ Tomatoes into 4 and then, in a salad bowl, mix them with the second and the juice of the second lemon, olive oil, salt, pepper and a pinch of apple cider vinegar.
- Add the chopped capers followed by a few sprigs of chopped dill and tarragon.
- Toast your slices of bread, spread generously with avocado butter.
- Add the tomato sauce and enjoy without delay.
Keep enjoying more recipes with YOOM™ Tomato!