Polenta, Tomato, Spinach and Mozzarella Muffins
Polenta, Tomato, Spinach and Mozzarella Muffins:
- 85 g whole wheat spelt flour
- 100 g polenta
- 25 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- A few chopped basil leaves
- 60 g mozzarella balls cut in halves
- 50 g blanched spinach
- 5 diced small YOOM® tomatoes
- 1.5 dl milk
- 1 egg
- 0.4 dl rapeseed oil
Snacks and Appetizers
Add the eggs, rapeseed oil and milk in a bowl. Mix with a whisk.
Mix the flour, polenta, Parmesan, salt, basil, baking powder and baking soda in a separate bowl. Add to the liquid ingredients and mix until a dough is formed.
Stir in the tomatoes, mozzarella and spinach.
Grease the muffin pan and spread the batter in it with a spoon.
Bake the muffins at 180°C for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.